Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Self Assessment @ Midterm

When taking the short survey at Midterm, I got to looking at what the was asked of me this far into class. I knew I was behind on my blog posts due to a family matter that required all of my attention. However, I did realize that I was understanding the information and was up to date up until a certain point throughout the class. I thought for sure earlier in the class I would have been completely lost by now. I think I have been doing pretty good for someone that just learned how to turn a computer on a little less than 4 years ago.


TPACK.
The survey for self assessment at midterm could allow me to assess my students by allowing them to assess their own work. The content theme of self assessment (CK) can be seen in the short survey that we had to take (P). Online organization of my survey(T) can help me see how my students think they are doing throughout my classes.


Relation to Standards This assignment could link to #2 Design and Develop Digital-Age Learning Experiences and Assessments. This allowed me to assess myself and all of the work that I had done up to that point. By using this assessment say in one of my classes could let me know how the students are feeling as well as let me know how they think they are doing in my class.

No comments:

Post a Comment