Thursday, October 20, 2011

Personality Profile #2

In the personality quiz for Human-metrics it was pretty acurrate when comparing against the hypothetical temperament. In the quiz I turned to be a (ESTJ) when in the temperament I evaluated myself as a (ENTJ). So they were not that far off in comparsion. When looking at these ways to look at personalities it will give me a better outlook on how to talk and teach that individual. If this is able to help me learn who they are it is sure to open a door on how to lead them and what they will respond to better.


TPACK
By using this Quiz in my Athletic Training class, I could use this to see how my students' personalities are and get a better understanding on what will help them exceed in my classroom. The personality quiz and results (CK) can be established and maintained when organizing for specific students in classes and weekly preparations for class assignments (P). I could use this to greatly assist and focus more on individualizing each assignment to fit that if each student by knowing who they are.(T)


Relation to Standards
When looking at the hypothetical temperament it relates to ISTE NETS T standards, primarily #5 Engage in Professional Growth and Leadership because it would allow me and other professionals to grow by understanding the best way to teach our students.

No comments:

Post a Comment