Thursday, October 20, 2011

Personality Profile #1

I loved this look at our own personality because this hypothetical temperament pegged me as a Field marshal (ENTJ). It was so right on when I came up with my own code on who I was as a person. I totally agree with everything that the temperament listed me as. In the description it stated that I was a natural leader that takes command and plans everything out short-term or long-term. It mentioned that a Field marshal had a tireless devotion for their job and became impatient with repetition of error. It scared me when reading this because I am the spitting image of this Hypothetical temperament.

TPACK
By using this Hypothetical temperament in my Athletic Training class, I could use this to see how my students' personalities are. For me the theme was of being a field marshal (CK) can be established and maintained when organizing classes, weekly preparations for class assignments, and our budgeting for supplies we will need in our classes (P). I could use this to greatly assist and focus more on individualizing each assignment to fit that if each student by knowing who they are.(T)


Relation to Standards
When looking at the hypothetical temperament it relates to ISTE NETS T standards, primarily #5 Engage in Professional Growth and Leadership because the relation to allowing you to evaluate yourself or anyone else that you work with in understanding them better.

No comments:

Post a Comment