Sunday, November 20, 2011

Research Overview

For the Research Overview assignment we were supposed to install the data analysis tool pack in excel. This was very simple to so but it had been a while since I had done it. I did it about three years ago in a research class in my Undergraduate classes. I was a little rusty on finding it and uploading it but once I got the ball rolling it was very simple.

TPACK
Teaching athletic training has led the profession to keep track of injuries and focus in on how to prevent them. By being able to utilize this data analysis tool pack we can use it to track certain injuries(CK). At conferences and in classes I can show our findings in lectures, presentations, and our research activities (P). By keeping this organization of the data analysis tool (T) it can greatly assist me in by showing other health care professionals of my findings.


Relation to Standards
With this assignment it could relate to #2 Design and Develop Digital-Age Learning experiences and assignments. This could allow me to track my injuries and with what sport they are associated with. Also it could relate to #5 Engage in Professional Growth and Leadership by allowing me to present my findings to a bunch of colleagues and peers.

No comments:

Post a Comment