Sunday, August 28, 2011

Jing Image

When I started playing with around with the Jing application I found out that I could incorporate this into the class that I am helping teach.  We are going over how to remove a facemask off of a football helmet.  Students seemed to think that you could cut through the metal bars.  I made this to give them a reference on where to cut before they actually got to practice on a real helmet.

Here is the Hyperlink to a larger viewing of the picture.

The type of file that comes out of Jing is PNG. I save my visual artifacts in my history of Jing and Screencast.com. They will also get saved to my clipboard.  I import Jing objects by hitting the insert picture tool on the toolbar and locating it in the file of my Snagit folder.  I published my artifacts by added them to my blog and hitting the add button after finding which one I would like to publish.  Sharing my artifacts is easy when I have them posted on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment