Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Different web browsers and different experiences

Today, I finally found out more than what I had ever known about web browsers and what all they could do.  I learned that a browser add on is an important tool; in which I can easily find information that pertains to me and my field of study without having to search the entire internet.  I used a diigo add-on and it was great to use because it is like my own personal library.  It was very easy to install and easy to work.  Before today I had never used a browser add on and had never knew what one was for. The activity of using and setting up a browser add-on felt like it is helping me by expanding my professional growth and leadership by being able to find and post topics on current research and position statements in my athletic training field.  I never realized how much the internet come actually teach me how to use this to better myself and my profession.

No comments:

Post a Comment