Sunday, September 4, 2011

Words Clouds

In this Post, we were to use Word Cloud of something in our field and post it into a blog post. However, in athletic training, there are really no speeches on athletic training unless it deals with a specific injury. So instead I went through and looked at famous speeches and found one that I can relate to how I feel about athletic training. I used Patrick Henry's "Give me Liberty or Give me Death" Speech. I feel that with the coaches that we deal with these days peace is something that we never get and it is always a war on certain injuries or athletes. Patrick Henry talked in that speech about the price of slavery and I feel like that we are enslaved at times to do what they want in order to keep are job. So in those ways I felt like this speech meant a great deal in regards to athletic training.

Here is the link to get a better look at the Word Cloud.


No comments:

Post a Comment